Statistics show that about 21 percent of resolutions are around losing weight or getting fit. We know that it’s one thing to commit verbally, but then it’s another to round up information and then carve out the time to do it. If you share in that goal, we want you to be successful. Out of our love for “LOCAL,” we’ve rounded up a few deals to help you get started, like these deals below right out of the Middle Peninsula. (Stay tuned for other regions).
Anytime Fitness, Hayes, VA
- Membership includes Zumba, Yoga, Piyo, etc.
- Classes are also available for the Silver Sneaker Program.
- Free health resources, blog, and fitness tracking available online.
- Also, every member gets a free fitness consultation, a ‘Get Started’ plan and help from a trainer.
- Non-members also receive a free 7-day gym pass on the website or by simply stopping by during staffed hours. M-W,F 11am-7pm, TH 1-7pm
Body By D
- Free boot camps to members. Check the website for schedule.
- Current special, $99 for three months of membership in the Yorktown facility
- New student introductory offer, $15 for two classes
- Drop-in $13
- Five-class pass for $55 (expiration 60 days) = $11/class
- Ten-class Pass $90 (expiration 120 days) = $9/class
- One month unlimited $75
- Membership fees may be adjusted depending on your income and need levels.
- Classes are available on a pay per day basis. Each class is free the first time you try it.
- There is a free running/walking group that meets every Saturday morning at 8:00 am. The group covers three miles.
- *You can also access additional Peninsula YMCA locations from the links below.