I love a parade,
The tramping of feet,
I love ev’ry beat I hear of a drum…
Cue the marching bands. Make way for the floats. Bring on the balloons (just watch out for those stoplights in Richmond, Rudolph…).
We love a parade! And fortunately, we have plenty to choose from this holiday season. Here’s a rundown of local parades to get you in the holiday spirit.
- December 5 – The Greater Williamsburg Chamber & Tourism Alliance Christmas Parade
- December 5 – Richmond’s Dominion Christmas Parade
- December 5 – Gloucester Citizen’s Christmas & Holiday Parade
- December 5 – The Yorktown Lighted Boat Parade
- December 11 – The Kilmarnock Lighted Christmas Parade
- December 12 – Yorktown Market Day and Toyland Parade
- December 12 – The Mathews Christmas Parade
- December 13 – The Lively Christmas Parade takes place at 3 p.m. with CBS Channel 6’s Nikki-Dee Ray and Kristen Luehrs serving as grand marshals.