Spring has sprung in Williamsburg and we’re gearing up for lots of outdoor fun in the community. Here are some of the places and events you’ll find us in the coming weeks:
- Throughout April – The Williamsburg Farmers Market is open for business every Saturday (rain or shine) from 8 a.m. to noon in Merchants Square. Stop by to eat fresh, buy local and support area farmers.
- April 20th – The Williamsburg Chamber and Tourism Alliance will host its monthly Business After Hours event at the Williamsburg-Jamestown Airport. The event welcomes both Chamber members and non-members for an evening of networking and getting to know community members and business owners.
- April 23rd – Lace up your running (or walking) shoes for the 7th Annual Run The D.O.G. Street. The race benefits the Angels of Mercy Medical Clinic and welcomes groups and individuals of all ages to come out and get moving for a good cause.
- April 23rd – We’re especially honored to sponsor the upcoming Honor Flight provided by Honor Flight Historic Triangle. The event honors, celebrates and commemorates World War II and Korean War Veterans and we hope to see you there.
- April 24th – The Williamsburg Craft Beer Festival promises a fun-filled day of craft beer, great food and live music for a good cause. We’re excited to sponsor the event and have a team of employees participating in various games to benefit local charities.
- April 25th – The 4th annual Hike for Hospice will be held at Park East in Governor’s Land. Chesapeake Investment Group is a proud sponsor of the event which begins with a leisurely two-mile walk followed by a Celebration of Life to support Hospice House.
- April 26th – Welcome spring at the 83rd Annual Williamsburg House and Garden Tour hosted by the Williamsburg Garden Club. The art-filled tour showcases beautiful Williamsburg gardens and estates as well as art and other collectibles.
- April 28th – Chesapeake Payment Systems is excited to sponsor the WYDaily.com and Tide/Bach FM Radio’s Strictly Business event at the Williamsburg Community Building. Come eat, drink, socialize and win door prizes while networking with more than 400 local business owners and community leaders.