Statistics show that about 21 percent of resolutions are around losing weight or getting fit. We know that it’s one thing to commit verbally, but then it’s another to round up information and then carve out the time to actually do it. If you share in that goal, we want you to be successful. Out of our love for “LOCAL,” we’ve rounded up a few deals to help you get started, like these deals below right out of Williamsburg. (Stay tuned for other regions).
- Two free Evade and Defend classes for teens and adults on 1/9 and 1/23 from 6pm-7pm.
- Two free Tai Chi classes for teens and adults on 1/17 and 1/31 from 6pm-7pm.
- Four free Insanity classes offered in the mornings on 1/10, 1/12, 1/17 and 1/19 from 10 am – 11 am.
- Free class to anyone who is interested in trying out CrossFit 1607, anytime.
- If you’d like to try your free class with others that are new, there is a specific free class scheduled each month. This month’s date is January 14th at 8:30 and 9:30 am.
- January Special – All new members receive their first month for 49.99.
- Free Foundations class (intro class) with 3-month sign-up.
- You can also sign up for their newsletter at the bottom of their website to learn about more specials and discounts.
RF Wilkinson YMCA
The RF Wilkinson YMCA has waived their joining fee for the month of January. This is up to a $100 savings. They have a family friendly facility which offers activities for all ages, full fitness facility, child watch, two indoor pools plus more. With the membership, you have access to all YMCA’s in Virginia and North Carolina. *You can also access additional Peninsula YMCA locations from the links below.